Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scoring a Celebrity

• 28-04-2004 12:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

It ended up that last night I went out drinking with Joshua Jackson, and a very pretty friend of mine, who has had a boyfriend for a year, eventually ended up scoring and going home with him.

this made me think of the friends list thing, I'm wondering do people think its ok to cheat on someone if you're cheating on them with somebody really famous?

Is it alright to cheat on somebody if its with a celebrity? 25 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 25 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Firstly No! It's not alright!

Secondly who is Joshua Jackson?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

no. its never alright.

and yeah, who the **** is joshua jackson?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

NO

and who is joshua jackson for gods sake?

Its ok I found him

joshua-jackson04.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i wouldnt really describe joshua jackson as really famous, although he was in cruel intentions, and had a bit part in oceans 11

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TUTS

is that ur man from dawsons crack?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

No it's not alright*

Your very pretty friends boyfriend would be doing the whole world a favour too if they beat the stuffing out of that twerp.

*unless the celebrity is Angelina Jolie and the person in question is me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

i think he was also in skulls..............

this is a fantasy question.. it 99.99999999999% chance it never gonna happen.. and i wonder how many men would be so quick to say no if uma thurman offered them a little sparring match.. or jen aniston?????? it's all fantasy so i have to say, lead roy keane to me.. ;)

Originally posted by rymus
    *unless the celebrity is Angelina Jolie and the person in question is me.

i second this. for me not rymus

also there is the question of whether the celebrity in question was on the persons list*

the list of famous people who your allowed to sleep with without fear of retribution from the other 1/2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Exactly what if Angelina Jolie was the person, is it alright to score him?

BTW to anyone who is around the age of 18-21 they all think Jackson is very famous as we all grew up around the time of Dawson's creek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Originally posted by Lainey
    so i have to say, lead roy keane to me.. ;)

OH LORD THE MENTAL IMAGES

"hahahahaha at the end of the day im not wearing underwear ya langer ya"

*Shiver*

Originally posted by PHB
    BTW to anyone who is around the age of 18-21 they all think Jackson is very famous as we all grew up around the time of Dawson's creek
    i'd consider it infamy tbh.
    would love to beat the ****e out of the whiney little rich bastid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Funnily enough he actually seems bang on.

What I'm wondering is how do you tell your boyfriend.
    Hey btw, I scored a famous celebrity last night :)
    Now if anybody scores her they can say the've swapped slaiva with katie Holmes

him? Oh dear lord... she hasn't had a sex change has she? Damn and blast it...

I'm not too far off the 18-21 bracket and I would consider anyone from Dawsons Creek to be about as famous as the big toe on my left foot.

Originally posted by Asok
    OH LORD THE MENTAL IMAGES

"hahahahaha at the end of the day im not wearing underwear ya langer ya"

*Shiver*

ha ha.. now that might make you shiver in one way but me in another.. each to their own.. btw, i respect his wife.. (she from mayfield too):)

I'm not too far off the 18-21 bracket and I would consider anyone from Dawsons Creek to be about as famous as the big toe on my left foot.

and you actually get to sleep with that big toe every night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Tell your very pretty friend she's a slut, and about as shallow as something very shallow. Like a small puddle.

I can never think of a good metaphor for shallow!

I hope you're very pretty friend's boyfriend drops her like a tonne of... something very heavy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'd be extra angry if someone cheated on me with a celebrity. It would confirm my fears that humans beings are nothing but shallow egotistical bastards. ;)

Any woman who does that is scum (even more so than your common or garden cheaters).

it would be crappy cos you'd feel you could never really measure up to that... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

I was in Fair City. Will somone please have an affair with me??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Originally posted by tman
    i'd consider it infamy tbh.
    would love to beat the ****e out of the whiney little rich bastid

Well, I think he's fine and I wouldn't say no!! He was good in Cruel Intentions (great film anyway) and his character Pacey in DC was the least whingy of the whole cast.
    But back to the topic, sleeping with a celebrity might be forgiven by the other half, depending on the celebrity and on the other half. I mean, it would be next to impossible to turn down Colin Farrell or Jay Hernandez but still, cheating is cheating!!

Originally posted by Lainey
    it would be crappy cos you'd feel you could never really measure up to that... :(
    There's that. But there's also the thought that this person who would never have cheated before, threw away all their ethics, principles and any feelings they thought they had, because somebody spent some time on TV and/or is good looking?
    What does that say about the person that you've put all of your faith and love in?
    At least common/garden cheaters have no ethics to begin with, so have no principles to betray.
    I mean, it would be next to impossible to turn down Colin Farrell or Jay Hernandez
    But everyone still has self control. If someone can't say no under any circumstances, they're not worth being trusted.

actually u have to factor in whether the person will share the money with the other 1/2 from selling the story of sleeping with said celeb to the news of the world.

she is planning on selling the story i presume?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Well I've nothing but contempt for this sort of cheating. It's, as Seamus says, almost more dishonest and disgusting than your average cheating. The average cheater knows full well what they're doing. The ones who make an exception for celebrity seem to think that it's okay, that this isn't really quite cheating because, y'know, odd circumstances and all.
    It is cheating and, if karma exists, she'll be on the receiving end some day. I hope a boyfriend of hers gets to bed Angelina Jolie and that she finds out. Be even better if the boyfriend turns Jolie down because their relationship means too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by seamus
    But everyone still has self control. If someone can't say no under any circumstances, they're not worth being trusted.
    Its not that they can't say no, its they don't want to. I certainly wouldn't say no to Aniston, Spears, et al.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

cheating is cheating dont matter who it is. if my girlfriend ever did anything like that its bye bye and i wud never talk to her again. If your willing to be with someone else even if it is a celeb dont bother going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend coz it aint fair.

People who cheat make me sick

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    Its not that they can't say no, its they don't want to. I certainly wouldn't say no to Aniston, Spears, et al.
    Sorry, yeah, that's the best way of saying it, and illustrates my point better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Originally posted by Kalina
    Well, I think he's fine and I wouldn't say no!! He was good in Cruel Intentions (great film anyway) and his character Pacey in DC was the least whingy of the whole cast.
    Zing, he wasnt in cruel intentions

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Yeah he was he was the gay guy

• Advertisement

Originally posted by bazH

well if its the same guy who were all talkin about, then yea, he was. he was the gay guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭DaithiSurfer

I dont think its ok even with a celebrity.
    Yer wan Liz Bonnin was all over me a few years ago, telling me how famous she was and that i should know her (i didnt have a clue who she was at the time) and who cared if i had a girlfriend i should go home with her because she was famous (her words). My mates all told me to go for it just because she was famous.
    So i told her i'd call her if i was ever single to get rid of her. Then one of the lads gave her my number and she kept calling. of course the gf saw that this girl kept phoning me and wouldn't believe i didnt shag her anyway, so i guess i got f**ked either way you look at it even though i didnt do anything.

I was chatting up a girl once and a famous footballer (dwight york when he was with united) comes up and says would you like to join us. I said no and he says he wasnt asking me and the girl just pissed off away with him.
    At the end of the night he shagged my mates girlfriend of 5 years(and he was there in the club too). She just couldnt resist and told my mate that she had to do it. She got dumped despite the tears the next day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

but you turned down Liz Bonnin ......... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by DaithiSurfer
    She just couldnt resist and told my mate that she had to do it. She got dumped despite the tears the next day.

It makes my heart warm with joy to hear that.... the bitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

send your good looking friend back to the gutter, common whore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭DaithiSurfer

Originally posted by karlh2001
    but you turned down Liz Bonnin ......... :eek:

But as far as i was concerned she was a psycho serial killer the way she was going on.
    How was i to know she was 'Famous'.
    I swear if you met her acting like that she'd scare the crap outa you and you'ld run.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    she is planning on selling the story i presume?
    Who in the name of jesus would buy a story about some slapper sleeping with a 'celebrity' & not even a B list one at that.

Oh wait.. the Sun...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

if a woman i was dating done that to me....i'd smack her around the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

I touched Kylie Minogues boob with my arm when she was dancing in the Red Box a few years ago.

A snogged some girl who was in Fair City.

I *nearly* saw sporty spices nipple when she bent over in Jackie Skellys fitness club.

1 0WN TH15 THR3AD

well I am famous so I own you

Originally posted by SheroN
    if a woman i was dating done that to me....i'd smack her around the place.

ohhhh.. very big and brave words in public sheroN..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Cheating with a celebrity is awful, I mean everytime you see the celebrity in the paper, on tv etc you are going to be reminded about it. It also shows how shallow the person who cheats is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

slut is all i can say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

is that Joshua Jackson fool still in trinity?

this post has obviously nothing to do with morals, its just an opertunity of this slapper to say she was with a famous guy, if she was actually concerned she would have posted in PI.

end.

Who in the name of jesus would buy a story about some slapper sleeping with a 'celebrity' & not even a B list one at that.

Oh wait.. the Sun...

ui havent factored in the "emotional anguish when he didnt call her, after their steamy lust fillled romp"
    Originally posted by DaithiSurfer
    I dont think its ok even with a celebrity.
    Yer wan Liz Bonnin was all over me a few years ago, telling me how famous she was and that i should know her (i didnt have a clue who she was at the time) and who cared if i had a girlfriend i should go home with her because she was famous (her words).

i wouldnt do liz bonnin because shes famous, id do her because shes a fookin goddess.

if the dwight yorke story is true, then shes just a gob****e. its kind of amazing how there is always a steady stream of girls who are convinced that if they have a 1 night stand with someone famous the famous person will instantly settle down with them and they will live happily ever after.

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    i wouldnt do liz bonnin because shes famous, id do her because shes a fookin goddess.
    i'd do her just for the oppertunity to say "i've been boning liz bonnin"

liz120x140.jpg

YOWZA YOWZA

how could u not?:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

A gay friend of mine was telling me that another gay pal of his shagged that Westlife fellow. (Can never think of his name, the one with the brown hair and big lips). Anyway after it he made him swear not to tell anyone coz he was famous, and he ever did tell anyone, his life wouldn't be worth living. :eek:

31.jpg

Mark Feehily a cocksmith?!

someone call The Star quick

Originally posted by ferdi
    liz120x140.jpg

YOWZA YOWZA

how could u not?:eek:

I wont be able to watch "Gadgets & Stuff" ever again without an eerie little smile creeping across my face.

Originally posted by UnrealQueen
    A gay friend of mine was telling me that another gay pal of his shagged that Westlife fellow. (Can never think of his name, the one with the brown hair and big lips). Anyway after it he made him swear not to tell anyone coz he was famous, and he ever did tell anyone, his life wouldn't be worth living. :eek:

and my friends uncles postman has a next door neighbour whose dog had a 3some with dale winton and david beckham.

btw i like the way u didnt name any names and let people draw their own conclusions about which one u meant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement