Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guest speakers!!!

• 28-04-2004 12:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭

a guest speaker has agreed to come down to the college and i want to know where do i go to get a room for him to use

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

a guest speaker in relation to ... what ?
    If it's your society, then I'd suggest contacting the priest ?

Would it interest anyone here, or ... ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

its a politcial speaker and could anyone tell me if we have college next week

There is college next week, yes.

May I ask who [you seem to be trying to keep it secret] ... or is it a closed guest speaker to a few who part of *society ?

no its no secret just not totally finalised yet.there is no society for ogra shinn fein here yet although there was last year
    so who do i contact to get a room?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Like they said above, ask the priest (john cummins is his name I think), he should be able to help you out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Is it;
      a) Gerry Adams? He was in Maynooth University there last week sometime. b) Another member from Sinn Fein? Ah they're all nice people, deep down :) c) a loylist/unionist? He's speaking in Maynooth University in the next few days (the date escape's me).

the speaker is Alex Maskey and im trying to see if there will be enough interest to bring him down on thursday or friday.What do you people reckon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

who is he?

he is the first republican mayor of belfast and part of the Sinn Fein leadership but unfortunately this will have to wait unti next year because it was left too late to organise and advertise even though he had agreed to come down.Ah well maybe next year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

If its a feeling of how much interest there would be then I personal have NONE!!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Keep the non constructive comments to yourself shay, i'd love to be there for something like that.

So it is true we CAN'T have an opinion on this thread???

I was only expressing my opinion Tom. Is that not allowed anymore??
    Or can we express our opinion if it agrees with the mods opinion??
    I'm not picking a fight here or anything I'm just stating a fact!

Later!!!!

in my opinion, grass is red.

raven : if definitely post info here if goes ahead [whenever], I'd be interested at least.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Everyone on this boards is entitled to an opinion as long as it is in direct agreeance with either myself or ciarans opinions. Only kidding.

I'm not denying you an opinion I'm just saying that

"If its a feeling of how much interest there would be then I personal have NONE!!"

is not a very constructive somment, there was very little point in it. In fact your response is denying me an opinion.

I'm not gonna arguee with ya.

Your right i'm wrong
    lets smoke a big bong!!!

Advertisement