Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Of Duty: Finest Hour

Options
  • 28-04-2004 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Call of duty finest hour is to be released in Christmas 2004. i dont have a clue what it is goin to be like other than it might be multiplatform.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

As far as i know this is the PS2 version of COD. So itll more than likely be sh!te.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

there is a Pc addon being made. i think it's out this year. it's in this months PcGamer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

there is a Pc addon being made. i think it's out this year. it's in this months PcGamer.
    YTep this is correct ,its called United Offensive,it will bring great additions to the online play as well as single player .

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭cerbeus

You get more information @ http://www.callofduty.com
    Just select the Intel section on the left and then select the Press selction.
    It details the United Offensive expansion pack details.

And if you look in the PC section on www.play.com it's listed for release on 03/09/2004!

Advertisement