Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deus Ex IW Patch Problems

Options
  • 28-04-2004 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

So I've installed Deus Ex - seems to go ok. If I then go to install the 1.1 patch (and the thing happens with the 1.2 patch) I get the error that you can see on the attached file.
    Anyone know what the problem is from ?

I did try uninstalling. rebooting. installing again (including to th edefault directory). rebooting. then installing the patch - no effect.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Btw, yes, this is Deus Ex Invisible War

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

erm. the european release of the game comes pre-patched afaik...
    check the readme file for the game, it should tell you the version number

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

just as a matter of interest, if the copy of the game that you got is the official uk version of Deus EX IW, then it is already patched to the 1.2 patch and you do not need to download anything else

Regards

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

*reads readme*
    well cover me in eggs and flower and bake me for 40 minutes.

It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the install progress - that's odd.
    Thanks anyway - so there's my general policy of assumption when installin ggames that they're all 1.0 versions.

Advertisement