Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merrion tonight, 28th April

Options
  • 28-04-2004 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Anyone going along to the Merrion €20 rebuy tonight?

Dropsy

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

You betcha. Dev can't have all the fun.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Merrion or Fitz? - I'mm going in to the Fitz.

Hyzepher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭dropsy

For me the Merrion as I am meeting a friend there but I think both places have a €20 rebuy tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'll probably head to the Fitz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

fitz for me too. can only get in about once every 2/3 weeks so looking forward to it.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cant make it tonight :(:(
    I'm playing tomorrow night in the big game, maybe a mates game on Saturday and the 20-in on Sunday so tonight would be too much like addiction!! Besides, I'm at home getting pampered by de mammy...
    Good luck tonight lads.... Muso, the field is yours!

DeV.

It's funny that when there is a bit of serious action some people go missing - :)

Hyzepher

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I misread. I was of course referring to the Fitz. I'll be having a pint with careca from about 8.30 across the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Decker

See you in the Gratten at about 8:30 so.

Alex

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Remember its the Fitz's birthday week which means they are adding extra cash to all the tournies... so Hyzepher might even sneak into the money for the first time :p

DeV.

• Advertisement

Excuse me .. I have had more than 1 money finish.

Oh it pains me to see such a decent bloke get so airy and lofty ideals and slowly drift away from the people that love and care for him - never to be allowed back into the fold when his world (and cards) come crashing down - the tragedy!!

:cool:

Hyzepher

Beating your granny doesnt count.

Oh this is all going to end in tears before bedtime, I can tell... LOL!!

DeV.

Advertisement