Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote for this guy....

• 28-04-2004 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

http://www.ocoistin.ie

the FUNNY thing bout this is, hes actually for real! MUPPETT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Date of Birth: 29, 0ctober, 1980

Time of Birth: 18.00

Place of Birth: National Maternity Hospital, Dublin

Height: 187cms

Weight: 87.8 kg

Shoe Size: 45 (What do they say about men with large feet?)

Colour of Hair: Blonde-Brown

Colour of Eyes: Green

Sun signs: (Arabic) Scorpio – the sexiest sign in the Zodiac. More Presidents of the USA have been Scorpios than any other sign.

(Chinese) Monkey – the cheekiest of all the signs

WTF, This guys is great, I'd vote for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

Political Heroes

I respect and admire these people for their political beliefs. Often their humanity shines through their lives and I like them for this as well as their political thoughts.

Theobold Wolfe Tone, Robert Emmet, Patrick Pearse, James Connolly, Michael Collins, Countess Markiwiecz, George Washington, Nelson Mandela, Garibaldi, Xanana Gusmao, Sun Yat Sen, Martin Luther King Jr.

Bit of a mixed-bag of political influences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭froggie_1

But he's "El Salmon", the sexy Scorpio with big.....feet! What more could a girl want??

also, hes not accepting donations of less than €100!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Why's he in humour?! He's great, and despite his (frankly) insane alcohol policy, he's got my vote. It's an Irish politician with a BLOG! Have to vote for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

"If I lose my temper, God save you I will demolish you. I have am a scorpio and have a sting in my tail"

This guy is a fecking legend.

David Brent the second.

• Advertisement
Advertisement