Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Banned from games

• 28-04-2004 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

Hi, I seem to be banned from the games forum, but have not received a PM nor do I remember posting anything warranting such.

Could an admin look into it?

Ta

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You're definitely banned alright. Try PMing the Games mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Has anything been posted in Mod?

I'll pm Amp

Amp hasnt replied, nor has my ban been removed :(

Amp finally replied with:
    amp wrote on 29-04-2004 14:16:
    Abusing the report this post feature. Week ban.

I reported 4 or 5 posts at the end of the JOLT H4XED! thread that were people spamming seeing how long their posts could be.

Each report message was "amp test!" however, I dont see how that is an abuse seeing as how the posts reported were self-explanatory.

Amp says it was an abuse to report several posts in the same thread, and that it's now ok to spam games with random postcount +1 posts.

He said it would be a 1 week ban, I pm'ed him after the week was up, still banned.

9 days now.

• Advertisement

He has read the PM, still no unban.

*yawn*

Unbanned now, thanks Dev.

What I'd like to know now is,

Why is someone, who is a long time member and moderator, allowed make a second account, purely to troll and cause trouble?

Why does someone, who makes such a big ****ing issue out of getting banned for being a stupid smartass on feedback, who begins a crusade against an admin, for legitmately getting banned,
    Ban me for such a nonsensical reason, refuse to unban me, answer PM's, or do his job as mod?

What makes Amp so special that he can break every rule and get away with it?

ecksor tells me he cant do or say anything, because amp will throw another childish tantrum like before.

regi told me he wouldnt do anything because Amp isnt worth the hassle of arguing.

So devore/cloud, why is Amp so special?

Why does he get away with things that would get any normal user banned?
    Why do you refuse to even respond?

dun dunnun dun dunnuh dun dunnun nun nun nuh nuh!

Advertisement