Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what ? re not interested

• 28-04-2004 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

?????

bizarre i posted something on personal issues and it was moved because it wasn't a direct question

reason for deletion

"when you have an actual personal issue we can help you with, feel free to put up a thread, until then, please refrain from posting ‘comments’ such as this one.
    B"

i thought this was discussion board, and when you say a personal issue we can help you with, why can't one discuss an general wondering on personal issues its not the samaritans your operating?

whats wrong with posting a something to begin a discussion?

its really doens't matter re this post but im really confounded by some of the modding on this place

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Depending on the nature of the discussion, perhaps After Hours would have been more suitable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

seems to be catch all for everything

After Hours
    All things non-work related.

?????personal issues seems far more accurate a subject

and seeing it wasn't a heinous breaking of the rules why did it need to be removed?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I half remember seeing this thread in the bin but I didn't read it in detail I have to admit. PI is more of an agony aunt type setup than a general discussion type forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

thanks for the replies but

still doesn't clear up the issue, ill keep doing wrong if its not cleared up the guidelines i just re-read aren't clear on this

the guidlines also so you should pm if you feel miffed about something being deleted etc i realise ive already gone past this and even though am familar with this practice on other forums, but i remember p'ming a mod about a post being removed amd never got a reply...

which probably led to this....

Advertisement