Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've lost my geog books

Options
  • 28-04-2004 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

I think i've lost my geography books. WTF to do? Both books (europe and physical) can't be got straight from the shops and have to be ordered and take weeks to arrive. I suppose I could just get any geography book at his stage, it's not like i'm working with my class anymore, just all study. What's a good book? Has this happened to anyone else? I have a suspicion ex-girlfriend stole the books btw...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Well stay away from the regional book I'm using: 'Western Europe'.. It doesn't even show you where the fcuking regions are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lastnites

f**k the books. like the quote though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Don't bother with the textbooks, just get the green revision book. I'd say you can get it in most book shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

Originally posted by StephenInsane
    I think i've lost my geography books. WTF to do? Both books (europe and physical) can't be got straight from the shops and have to be ordered and take weeks to arrive. I suppose I could just get any geography book at his stage, it's not like i'm working with my class anymore, just all study. What's a good book? Has this happened to anyone else? I have a suspicion ex-girlfriend stole the books btw...

forget the book, get a book called focas on geography. its about 10 euros and its bettter than any of them, it gives perfect answers to all the past exam questions. its really good for map work and phhsical, not too much on regional though, but very good.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Dont worry you've loads of time left!!

Map Question=pretty straight forward

Physical = Glaciation
    . Marine
    . Rivers
    (3 landforms for each, secondary questions are common sense!)

Fieldstudy-just learn of.

Regional Division =Italy+France
    Question will be core and periphery or divide into geographical regions.

Course can be covered in less than 3 weeks,well....

Good luck finding the book

Regards.

• Advertisement
Advertisement