Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Out on a limb - looking for an old tune

• 28-04-2004 10:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭

Ok, the chances of anyone having this or even having heard it are probably quite slim, but I had this Cd years ago (still have Cd 2) called Abduction V:02, mixed by Big C and Alex Whitcombe. It was made in 97, and had loads of good tunes from around that time, but one in particular that I can still remember from Cd 1.

I think it's called Stereo by Spooky, and it's the Rightside Mix. Again I think this is the tune as I don't have the Cd and I can vaguely remember the tune before it, which I have. If anyone has this tune on vinyl, Cd or whatever, could they let me know? Even if I could get it in mixed format from that Abduction Cd I'd be delighted as I'd love to hear it again.

Here's a link to the tracklisting on Discogs....

http://www.discogs.com/release/105571

It's track 1:12

Cheers,

Si.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

I have both that Abduction album (the purple one yeah?), and also the Spooky - "Stereo" single.

That abduction album was well class, some real classics on it. But Stereo (on generic) is a well kewl tune indeed.

;-phobos-)

Advertisement