Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&E Society in UCD

Options
  • 28-04-2004 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

ok now i apologise in advance for any offence this may cause but..........

..........they are the biggest pack of knob-jockeys i've ever come across!!!!!

seriously the people running that society are the physical embodiment of every single south-side steroetype there is!!! and the girls dont do anything except wear tight pink t-shirts, denim skirts (or o'neills tracksuit bottoms if the weathers not so good) orange makeup and follow the boys around cheering every time they speak!!!

its pathetic....and this is the most popular society there is???? give the L&H anyday.

oh man and what was with those two gob****es "M&M" and their election posters! gimme a break!

ok rant over.....have to cram for history now. :(

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Matthews n morrisey if i recall. and yes, i predicted many years ago that those two would go on to run D4Soc, ah well if engineering doesn't work out i can always be a prophet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

C&E = muppets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

It's not *that* popular. I heard, fairly reliably, that they faked the size of their membership. It should be around 2,000, but they got it up to over 4,000 by faking names and student numbers.

They do this because they get more money from the societies forum.

But, yeah, I agree. Kill 'em all.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

God, they're still around? When I attended UCD they used to drive me crazy on sight. I was hopeful that someone might have rounded them all up and put them away in a basement somewhere, but it seems there is no such luck.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

the jocks with their fake-tan groupies!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

haha yea they really are a breed of their own. i'd love to live in such ignorance.......it must be complete bliss! :D

Advertisement