Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fake Tan!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

Originally posted by Lainey
    ??????????????????????

i read books and sometimes do put on fake tan.. ??????? catagorise that

U go girl!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

To get tan off, put on some facial hair bleach on the area , leave for the specified time that normally lightens hair and bobs yer uncle , no scrubbing or scratching and is really mild ! Now who loves Hugh ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Ryvita

Originally posted by Aurther Hugh
    To get tan off, put on some facial hair bleach on the area , leave for the specified time that normally lightens hair and bobs yer uncle , no scrubbing or scratching and is really mild ! Now who loves Hugh ??

Not sure about "loved" ... "worried about" ... possibly

Originally posted by Ryvita
    Not sure about "loved" ... "worried about" ... possibly

I second that......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

my mates decided one time that it wud be funny to put fake tan on me while i slept, i woke up with an orange neck, white chest, and strippy fake tanned arms, i looked kinda like a tiger.... it was actualy kinda funny....
    but then i spent the next 2 days in the shower
    scrubbing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭LadyPenelope

Use those facial wipes, you know the ones for getting your makeup off in a hurry, you need to rub a lot, but it works. Dont ask me how I know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

**** sake
    this disturbing influx of annoying girl girls who have nothing better to discuss than fake tan and spend their time defending eachother and saying dumb stuff like 'you go girl' is REEEAALLY pissing me off
    you're the twats that give women a bad name :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

Seraphina, babe, chill out!if the fake tan thread is pissin you off that much, DONT READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by Seraphina
    **** sake
    this disturbing influx of annoying girl girls who have nothing better to discuss than fake tan and spend their time defending eachother and saying dumb stuff like 'you go girl' is REEEAALLY pissing me off

i agree.

GIRLS, YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS!!!!

DO NOT GO DOWN THIS ROAD:

UMPALUMPA.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

don't start it all over again pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaasssseee :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

Originally posted by Barbie_666
    Seraphina, babe, chill out!if the fake tan thread is pissin you off that much, DONT READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

you make sense.
    mental note - ignore all the female mongs that joined in 04
    :rolleyes:
    unfortunately your mindless threads seem to be popping up everywhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Why are you calling them mongs? What's wrong with discussing Fake Tan, considering it started with a valid question. I'm sure the same thing has happened to both men and women on boards.... maybe not the fake tan, but the permenant marker, dodgy hair dye etc etc etc. Who cares if women fake tan? It makes them look and probably more importantly feel good.

Seraphina, grow up.

John

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

**** sake

or it could be the angry irrational one that jumps down other womens throat for no apparent reason?

can we post and answer what we like do ya think....

or does each thread have to go through you as to whether it's mindless or not.. ??
    well, your version of mindless.. :rolleyes:

mental note to you - :D:D

[helpful comment]fake tane is sheit[/helpful comment]

:D:D

(helpful hint) check spellings (helpful hint) ;)

you prob use it yourself ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

You want to see what fake tan can do??

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/37541.jpg

:eek: MY EYES, MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!! :eek:

Originally posted by Civilian_Target
    You want to see what fake tan can do??

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/37541.jpg

:D:D:D

yes, destroyed the teddy alright.. may put some spirits on him too ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Originally posted by ravenhead
    by the way - we don't do it for you guys - we do it for each other!!!!!!!! (Girls will know what I mean)

No, I'm sorry. I have thought about what you could possibly mean, and I just don't know.

Fake tan sucks.

I saw a ginger girl the other day that I went to school with. She has (usually) got beautfiul soft, creamy white skin and fabulous blue eyes, shes really striking looking.
    I met her in the chemist.... She was at a wedding the weekend before.

To say that she was orange from head to toe wouldn't even go a millimetre to describing the orange halo around her. Orange hair, orange skin..... then these two big blue dots for eyes.... unfortunately she was wearing one of those velour tracksuit things... that was a peachy orange colour.

She looked ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

i concur completely, embee.

fake tan - ugh! and i don't understand how some girls think that they can't wear bathing suits or shorts without a fake tan. why? who will stop you? the suntan police? come on. ridiculousness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

I would also agree with embee. These women are clearly stupid and deluded. Being pale and ugly is bad enough, wtf makes them think turning orange will enhance them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Dunno. Worked for the guy on the previous page...

Originally posted by Lump
    Why are you calling them mongs? What's wrong with discussing Fake Tan, considering it started with a valid question. I'm sure the same thing has happened to both men and women on boards.... maybe not the fake tan, but the permenant marker, dodgy hair dye etc etc etc. Who cares if women fake tan? It makes them look and probably more importantly feel good.

Seraphina, grow up.

John

Thanks Lump - If people have a problem with the contents of a thread - then bugger off & annoy someone else - I did start this thread with a valid question & along the way got a few good tips & if a bit of slagging went on -- so what?????? I can not understand how another girl can say that a thread like this can give girls a bad name.....
    I would not concider myself a girly girl at all just to opposite in fact.......

I think some people need to lighten up a bit & realise when other people are just having a but of a laugh.....

Originally posted by Tommy Vercetti
    I would also agree with embee. These women are clearly stupid and deluded. Being pale and ugly is bad enough, wtf makes them think turning orange will enhance them?

T V -- what makes you think that all girls that use fake tan are pale & ugly???
    For ur information I am quiet sallow with dark hair ..... I bet in general you don't even know when girls are wearing tan - except for the couple of disasters that have given it a bad name.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

What gets me is when fake tan merchants criticise the quality (or quantity) of makeup worn by other women.

Girls who wear fake tan are classy classy, independant, intelligent women who aren't slappers at all.

And anyone who says different is a soothsayer.

Originally posted by Slutmonkey57b
    What gets me is when fake tan merchants criticise the quality (or quantity) of makeup worn by other women.

Girls who wear fake tan are classy classy, independant, intelligent women who aren't slappers at all.

And anyone who says different is a soothsayer.

I would have to agree with most of this......

**** sake

You are like so right! I mean we should burn our bras and wear really baggy clothes and stuff. The aim should be to look as unattractive as possible. We won't buy into that crap! I mean like I know being female there's no way I could be interested in my appearence and be taken seriously! Firstly my little brain couldn't handle the pressure of doing two things at once for a start. And you know men probably won't take me serious if I wear fake tan or makeup and try to look well.

You've really made me see the light Seraphina, I really have to do something in my life other than discussing fake tan. I mean at the moment it's what I do all day long and I think people might be getting tired of it.

We need more women like you: open-minded with a great sense of humour, not a bit bitter and the complete opposite of patronising!

You Go Girl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Delerium

Ok.... here are some before and after pictures to try to show that not everyone who wears fake tan is an Oompa Loompa.

First the before picture:

[
    We need more women like you: open-minded with a great sense of humour, not a bit bitter and the complete opposite of patronising!

You Go Girl! [/B]
    Sma sma , lighten up its bank holiday friday, ladies : take a slagging, if theres anything worse than a David Dickinson tanned gal its one that get all indignant when you mention it to her as a joke , if youre an orangina merchant at least take a slaggin when its given babes !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Delerium

Now the After picture, much more healthy looking in my opinion.

You decide

You couldnt get much worse than the first one

That's a really nasty thing to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

it's a nasty world.

Originally posted by Delerium

You decide

Being honest I think the first one looks nicer.

Originally posted by SheroN
    it's a nasty world.

it certainly is *sigh*

Yeah it was a nasty thing to say I meant in the paleness stakes , dhe's a goodlooking bird ( and the girl isnt bad either)

That's a really nasty thing to say.

As apposed to:

You Go Girl!

Not very nice Ryvita.......

I just started this thread for a bit of advise from girls that might have had the same problem - :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Delerium

You decide

You look fab in this ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

You look fab in this ......
    you go girl!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by tman
    you go girl!
    What is this the frickin Rikki Lake show ??

As apposed to:

You Go Girl!

Not very nice Ryvita.......

I just started this thread for a bit of advise from girls that might have had the same problem - :rolleyes:

Did you see what I was replying to? I was defending the fact that we should be able to talk about this if we want to without being made to feel like we're bimbos! :rolleyes:

What is this the frickin Rikki Lake show ??

Talk to the hand!

Did you see what I was replying to? I was defending the fact that we should be able to talk about this if we want to without being made to feel like we're bimbos! :rolleyes:

My Bad..... Sorry:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

try nail polish remover

ahhh ... are you mad? ... you put nail polish remover on your skin?

why not try acid while you are at it! ....

hmm... maybe some tea tree oil might help?

Originally posted by KlodaX
    ahhh ... are you mad? ... you put nail polish remover on your skin?

why not try acid while you are at it! ....

hmm... maybe some tea tree oil might help?

hmm ... acid ... it just might work.

hmm ... acid ... it just might work.

Great idea....... us mongs wouldn't know any better ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I don't know if this has been posted before - But I need HELP!!! Especially with the weekend comin.....

Has anyone had problems getting AMBRE SOLAIRE No Streaks Spray Tan off???/
    It's driving me mad!!! My ankle are looking like a gone off orange!!! No seriously - Any ideas on how to get this crap off??????????

St.Tropez do a remover now, it's probably available in Boots.

or you could just wear out a trousers til the tan fades away.......... :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Ha, are u in university ravenhead ?

Advertisement