Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQUEST] DVD-RAM discs

• 29-04-2004 12:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

Looking to get my hands on some cheap DVD-RAM discs, caddyless if possible (although I think you can pop them out of the caddy if needs be, not sure).

Either DVD5 or DVD9 will do, the better the price the more interested I am though.

Komplett and ITDirect don't seem to have them and PC World/Dixons charge nicely lunatic prices (5 discs for 60 quid?).

I could always use DVD-RW/+RW but I love the ease of use of the RAM discs so would prefer them.

Anyone know anywhere online/B&M where I can get them?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭ozmo

Originally posted by chabsey
    Looking to get my hands on some cheap DVD-RAM discs, caddyless if possible (although I think you can pop them out of the caddy if needs be, not sure).

Either DVD5 or DVD9 will do, the better the price the more interested I am though.
    Cheers.

PC World in blanch had a small few the past few weeks at the door on the way in on their bargain table. Blue case - Verbatim disks I think.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement