Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You've got to be kidding me!

• 29-04-2004 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Holy christ!

Laguna banned for a week?!
    For what??? What the hell did he do? Express an opinion. Jesus guys, no wonder most of the people in this forum don't have any friends (imaginary ones don't count). You banned him for having an OPINION!

Well done mods. ****ing wasters. Why not go outside and get a load of that fresh air. Its nice. And maybe while you're at it you can try to have a conversation with some real people. You know, a real dynamic conversation with people whose opinions differ from yours, but yet you respect their stance and don't just walk away with your hands in your ears.

I fully realise that i'm about to get banned, but i don't care. Banning me just proves that opinions are NOT allowed on this forum and posting is a waste of time. Come on people, you're supposed to be adults.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

*whiffles*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Man am I glad I gave up moderating this place, I can see the flames on their way to Ivan/TomTom already.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I fully realise that i'm about to get banned, but i don't care. Banning me just proves that opinions are NOT allowed on this forum and posting is a waste of time. Come on people, you're supposed to be adults.

very childish attitude..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Originally posted by tequila
    Holy christ!

For what??? What the hell did he do? Express an opinion. Jesus guys, no wonder most of the people in this forum don't have any friends (imaginary ones don't count). You banned him for having an OPINION!

Well done mods. ****ing wasters. Why not go outside and get a load of that fresh air. Its nice. And maybe while you're at it you can try to have a conversation with some real people. You know, a real dynamic conversation with people whose opinions differ from yours, but yet you respect their stance and don't just walk away with your hands in your ears.

It dont matter what you say tequila, its been done about twenty times already!!
    Just give up and spam other boards like i did, like afters!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Redrocket

opinions are not allowed on carlowit :D
    its an un-official rule

and mordeth, you seem to imply that you're not childish in your post????

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

steven
    suck my balls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Holy christ!

Wow you really are an arrogant little ****head aren't you, what gives you the right to say these things about the people here? Take your head out of your ass for a minute and see how this board isn't only meant for your amusement.

I've been relatively friendly to the noobs lately but you are just plain old retarded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

Is it wrong to say that i find everyone bikiring about this very amusing?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

It seems some of the mods are on a power trip..

---
    "But I'm a public servant. I can't use my judgment."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Redrocket

cillian:
    i'd be quite the professional at sucking balls if i did every time you said that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Originally posted by Kain
    Is it wrong to say that i find everyone bikiring about this very amusing?:D
    no, and its bickering

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Holy christ!

If I wasnt so busy having a job out in the "Real world" I would have answered your post before you got banned for whatever it is that you did. Sorry about that.

Laguna wasnt temp banned for having an opinion. I explained to him and on the mod board, why he was banned and thats really all I'm required to explain it to. However, since tequila has made the same mistake I guess its time I reiterated it.

Carlow IT is still under a zero tolerance policy.
    2 strikes your out (i.e. 1 week temp ban)

Laguna dragged up a thread which was locked and moved to the recycle thread, thats against charter. The reason, because we'll just have the same useless crap coming back, again and again.

I've tried being nice about these things and lost a friend over it. I've learned my lesson.

As for your "dynamic conversation", there are plenty of them here on carlow it. I have no problem with someone challenging my opinion nor do I think I am on a power trip, but who knows. I'm trying to do my best here and it isnt easy.

On another note tequila, its possible you were banned for this very post, I'm not entirely positive but its possible. As a result, it kind of says that opinions arent allowed on boards.ie at all!

Now where's your sense of humour? :rolleyes:

Thread closed due to an enormous sense of deja vu.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement