Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recreations

Options
  • 29-04-2004 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Has CM 03/04 stopped recreations?

Just curious because in my current game players like Kahn, Keane and Giggs have retired I've been keeping my eye out for young players who could be possible recreations but I've yet to see any.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

No they mostly will come back but as youngsters. They are now harder to spot as their stats are not amazing when they come back, but if you say scout 15 to 20 young german goalkeepers who came into the game after Kahn left then you ll probably see one will stand out as been a lot better than the other. Another thing to note when trying to seperate players is if they are right footed , left footed or play with either foot.
    In some countries (leagues not loaded) they can come back as 23 or even as far as 27 year olds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I know they come back as youngsters but as I far as I can see they have not been put back in, Kahn would be easy to spot due to his mental stats which would be high even when young.

Advertisement