Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spicing Up Your Sig!

Options
  • 29-04-2004 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

How do you put in faces, cartoons etc beside you name?

Do you have to find your own icon?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭oneweb

The easiest way is to make a new post in any thread, add images and formatting as you would, then copy and paste that code into your sig box in your profile. Obviously *DON'T* submit the post! (Actually, use the test forum just to be safe)

It is what it's.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I think he means an avatar rather than a signature.

Go to your usercp (link at the top of this page), then select 'change options' then 'change avatar' from the bottom of that page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

if you buy a subscribers pack you can really spice things up... not only will you get your own tag line and journal you can have your own cartoon picture too !

Also I here there is a special offer

"sign up today and ecksor will come round to your house with a packet of monster munch"*

..hows that for spice ?

Monster munch may be stale and/or eaten by ecksor..its the packet thats free

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Originally posted by Alany
    Also I here there is a special offer

"sign up today and ecksor will come round to your house with a packet of monster munch"*

..hows that for spice ?

Monster munch may be stale and/or eaten by ecksor..its the packet thats free

lol

Why didn't I wait???? Or haggle!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭oneweb

Oh right, my bad :ninja:

It is what it's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I got "Mighty Munch" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

whats the subsciption cost??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

€50 a year, or €5 a month, minus the price of the crisps.

Unless I got ripped off.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I never got any dammned Mighty OR Monster munch. Just sent me round a empty packet of King they found on the ground....

€50 well spent. You get a free hooker too!

Advertisement