Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ngage QD

Options
  • 29-04-2004 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

:( ok not bein ungrateful or anything, but with the new QD after coming out I feel a bit annoyed ,well the reason being that I shelled out €299 6 months ago and it's just been replaced, now don't get me wrong I like the new phone I think it has everything that the old phone should have but that's my point. There is always someone to point out the blatantly obvious and I feel like I should be that guy.Surely nokia knew that it wasn't "cool" to talk into a sideways taco.....and surely nokia knew ,that maybe some people would like to change their game once in a while, and surely nokia knew that people liked an easi fit phone that fits easily into your pocket........BEFORE they launched the first phone. Now I'm going to have to put up with one of my 12 year old cousins tellin me how much better his phone is than mine (albeit the lack of an mp3 player and the exact same spec )and I'm going to have to suffer or buy the new phone.....on this occasion I think I'd prefer to suffer!:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭daggeredge

any1 else feel duped?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

Same thing happened with the 3510 and 3510i.

Nokia tend to do this every now and then because they know that
    . Now I'm going to have to put up with one of my 12 year old cousins tellin me how much better his phone is than mine and I'm going to have to suffer or buy the new phone.

Many people don't like to suffer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

stop avatar theft!

Advertisement