Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wheres my modem?

• 29-04-2004 5:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭

what time/how does the modem get delivered from iol? i was meant to go live today, but i just home and theres no sign of anything

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

Mine wasn't ready on my go live date (which was a friday). They said it wouldn't be out to me until Tuesday but I could call into their office to collect it if I wanted that Friday. So I did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭spooner_src

Hi,

Just connected mine now.

Ordered online on the 13th April, phoned them today and said I was BB active since tuesday but had no modem, it was supposed to be sent to my work address but never made it there, got the sds tracking number to find out it was waiting at home in newbridge in the sorting office.

Was easy to setup but had to ring tech support as I had forgotten my username and password.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

nice one,
    i'll ring up and get inquisitive on their a$$es!

Advertisement