Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI '04 - who's doing what

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Thats exactly what I said! So its definetly wrong. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Emergency services!! Why didn't I think of that instead of leaving a great big blankety-blank-blank. Oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Well, I figured something bad musta happened, or the town wouldn't have been evacuated, and flood is such an....aesthetically pleasing word. And I couldn't see tyhem leaving all the babies or cats or ugly people behind so....

Meh, over now. Je desteste les examinations. Je sais que ils sont retarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

I was just ag smaoineamh, how many people are well known by ctyi people in ctyi?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

im just home from session one! I did medicine in the lab! it was fantastic! i had the time of my life! i hope all those of you going to session two have a great time too! (by the way if anyone reading this was in session one this year... i have blonde hair and Niall (the RA) stole my rainbow coloured hat... that might help you to remember me! I did psychology in sesion two last year if that helps either...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

me. i'm famous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Hey, I did Architecture sesh 1 dis year. Twas great, (point of dis thread??)

but im a nevermore o i cant cum back....

damn normal talented youth of tamoro....

grrrrr

Advertisement