Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Templecom, WWF/E, ECW, WCW vids

• 29-04-2004 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Just to tell everyone,

I was in Templecom yesterday, and the manager told me they are getting new shipments of old WWF/E WCW and ECW videos in. They also got a few good titles in last week. Its defo worth a look.

Picked up Starcade 99 yesterday. Obviously not the best PPV of all time, but worth a tenner none the less.

Cheak them out!

Hanza

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

Where is Templecom hanza? i have never heard of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

It's on Aston Quay, a few shops down from where Virgin used to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

oh yeah, i know where it is. thanks exit. i might go dont next week and see what they have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

anyone think there might be an oppurtunity to set up a store in dublin to sell wrestling merchandise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

only if you can manage to order in the old edge and christian "charlies angels" tshirts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

They are always avalible on e-bay. I say them about a month ago when I was having a look for Hardy Boys stuff. I asume you are taking about the orangey/yellowly "For the benifit of those with flash photography" t-shirts.

That was a while ago, so I dont know if they would still be there. I never bought off e-bay, so I dont really understand exactly how it works. But if you are looking for old WWF era stuff, thats the best site to go with.

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

thanks for that Hanza, will take a look. Not searching for it madly, it just stuck in my head as the coolest piece of wwf/e merch i could remember.

thanks again,

what videos/dvds did they get in last week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Too many to mention.... Go cheak em out...

Hanza

did they get ecw wrestlepalooza 97 back in or any wwf videos from 1997?

• Advertisement
Advertisement