Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what about breaking news forum

Options
  • 29-04-2004 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

kind of like an up to date news service cos things like Saddam being captured and the Dublin bus crash have all been in after hours, would probably need quite alot of modd
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Originally posted by bbop
    kind of like an up to date news service cos things like Saddam being captured and the Dublin bus crash have all been in after hours, would probably need quite alot of modd

I think breakingnews.ie covers that quite well, and any topic that needs discussion is normally discussed in the relative forum.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

news is well covered here, theres sport forums for breaking sport news, politics for political news, and news/media (;)) for anything else (as well as the above).

Flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

would probably need quite alot of modd
    ooooh about... 7 or 8 probably.

Is the News/Media forum not good enough for you?

(Tho I've never once been there)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Can I be mod

Sorry, but I dont see the need for this forum. Theres rarely any breaking news anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I like the idia - would be handy instead of talking about it in the after hours section

• Advertisement
Advertisement