Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Suggestion : Mobile Entertainment/MP3 Players

Options
  • 29-04-2004 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

There's alot of iPod/MP3 Players related Topics floating around different Forums like Windows/mac/Home Entertainment/Tech.

Anyone think there is a Need for one?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

If people did a search before posting the same question then there wouldn't be half as many of the same "which mp3 player is best?" floating around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I think they fit into Home Entertainment and/or Technology.
    I don't think they need their own board, and like Rabies said if people would search there wouldn't be half as many duplicate threads.

When it comes to questions about the players, both Ipod and Nomad have dedicated sites (ipodlounge and nomadness).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by Makaveli
    I think they fit into Home Entertainment and/or Technology.

of course they do, bad suggestion IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

or just get Gerry to create a stick on MP3 Players in Tech.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Sticky would seem a better option. I don't think they merit a forum entirely to themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I think the Technology section should be sub-divided into specific categories! If it was warrented on the for sale forum, surely it can be justified here..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Electronics and Nets/Comms already are subdivided from Technology.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I wonder if anyone will invent a shiney java enabled toaster that plays mp3's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Not a good idea then??

I just thought there might be room for it. Seeing as threads relating to iPods/MP3 players span accross 5 forums............

F.

Advertisement