Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bjc

Options
  • 29-04-2004 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

A Boards Jedi Council
    I have support for this idea, before you say it im against vaders shinanagans so what you think.:confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Ho ho ho, of course you can ha.....oh wait i mean NO!

worst idea EVER. there was a reason the IJC was shut down, because the entire board was full of IDIOTS!

My plan of destruction for the last one is only just complete, do you really expect me to devote my precious study time to getting rid of it a second time?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Its seems to me you had it out for vader i really dont care, but why take down a forum devoted to one of the most popular films of all time:confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Are you dense? No. No ****ing way. Not a damn chance with bells on top. I should ban you for even suggesting it. I'm going to put you on my "people to watch" list just for proposing the idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by knife_fighter
    a forum devoted to one of the most popular films of all time:confused:
    Because we already had this one?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement