Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Summerslam***Possible Future Spoilers***

• 29-04-2004 10:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

This thread may contain spoilers,so don't read any further if you dont,eh,wanna be spoiled.

Summerslam may possibly be held in Old Trafford,Manchester!!!!!!!!!!! Woah,gotta go to that!!!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

where did you hear that? If its true I wouldnt mind going flights over to Mancester are pi$$ cheap these days . . . would love to see a proper wwe ppv in reality so close to home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Well, i read it on prowrestling.com that its between there and Toronto,i think. I wouldn't be too sure,but if it is,i'll definately be going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Originally posted by Gonzo
    where did you hear that? If its true I wouldnt mind going flights over to Mancester are pi$$ cheap these days . . . would love to see a proper wwe ppv in reality so close to home.
    GONZO...
    Stop curseing or Ill ban you.
    :D
    Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by Hanza
    GONZO...
    Stop curseing or Ill ban you.
    :D
    Hanza

Getting Drunk on "friken" power? :p :ninja:

If it is OT I wouldnt mind going...maybe we could try and organise a boards gathering over thats IF it happens

Originally posted by Washout
    Getting Drunk on "friken" power? :p :ninja:
    Why not?
    Originally posted by Washout
    If it is OT I wouldnt mind going...maybe we could try and organise a boards gathering over thats IF it happens
    Thats a seriously good idea, all joking aside, it would be cheap and most people could get a weekend and a monday off pretty easily. Who would be interested?

Hanza

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

i'd sign up for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I read something about that a while ago, but I didn't think it would happen at the time. Toronto seems much more likely to happen. If it were to take place in Manchester however, I'd definitely be interested in going.

Id definately go if it were on there....and isnt summerslam around August?? No school to worry about then for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

what kind of matchs will be looking around then do you guy think?

I think it's much too early to say just yet, although I've heard that they want to keep an Orton/Benjamin feud going on til then.

• Advertisement

Well they settled on toronto i hear. Oh well.

Id like to see Benoit vs Orton for the title at SS. Think that would be class. And maybe Matt vs Jeff wouldn't go amiss.

Yeah, just read this:

This years SummerSlam PPV will be held at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Sunday August 15th. WWE officials confirmed the location earlier today when they started sending package information to the members of their travel club.

So much for that. I also heard that they may be looking to have Benoit vs Triple H for the title then. I really hope that's not to give Triple H the title back. I wouldn't really want to see Matt vs Jeff, not after that last match they had.. I'd prefer for Matt to move onto bigger things, instead of getting stuck with Jeff again.

Agreed, but the 2 of them have to have at least one more collision. However, with Matts face turn in full effect, hes more like a mixture of the old confident Matt of the Hardy Boyz, and V1. I like it.

Hopefully by X-mas Matt will be in a serious chase.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Supposedly HHH is meant to regain @ SS, which is typical of hunter to get "His" title back at one of the biggest PPVs of the year. I hate the way he has so much creative power, he virtually writes his own script.
    As for matt, id love to see him getting a proper push this time around. Orton got his push and it paid off, why not matt, he certainly deserves it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

So what? He lost his title at THE biggest PPV of the year. What's your point?

If he really had so much control, why would he have lost it in the first place, and then give Benoit a 5 month run?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

i recone HHH is giving in to internet pressure what with puting Benjimen over and giving benoit the strap maybe hes doing it so he can turn face without having half of the fan booing him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

And also the statistics dont lie.

Raw has been alot better of late since WMania and one of the main reasons for such an improvement is the fact that there is less "world revolving around HHH time" given on the show.

(me thinks the discussion has gone off topic) :)

Going on to SS. Id rather see a themed match for the title to break the staleness of the HHH, Michaels and Benoit innuendo.

*******Possible 03/05 Raw Spoiler for those who havent heard*************

Well if you actually READ the post my point is he going to get it back at summerslam, which was undoubtedly a condition to him loosing the belt a WM in the first place. And then we'll be back into the same routine we've seen for the last year or two. And just because a wrestler looses the belt it doesnt mean they dont have creative control, they have to be without the title at some stage to keep people watching, its not that hard to understand. Its already taking shape anyway if you watch Raw this friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Spoiler for future storyline, also probably spoiler for raw
    HHH may not get the belt back at summer slam, the way they seem to be setting things up is for him to have his match with benoit at summer slam but to have hbk interfere and cause him to lose the match, setting up a bad blood match between hbk and HHH - hell in a cell apparantly to settle things between the teo of them once and for all. Though the other side of the coin may be that the bad blood match would be for hhh's title won at SS.(unless bad blood is before SS in which case i'm an idiot). This all revolves around the fact that HHH is doing another movie pretty soon.

Lol, Badblood is on June 13th, SS is on August 15th i think so im not sure how that one works out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Lol, Badblood is on sunday week, SS is on August 15th i think so im not sure how that one works out.

LOL Judgement Day is on Sunday week!!!;) But you are right Bad Blood is before SS, Bad Blood is on he 13th June!!!

Advertisement