Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

track marks when burning cds

Options
  • 30-04-2004 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi all
    just a quick question, any help greatly appreciated as always!
    im burning live sets to cds, but i would love to insert some track marks so that i dont always have to skip in to get to good bits. I dont want to hear the track change but i would like to insert them....i hope i have expressed meself ok here and that ye know what i mean....is it possible with Nero5 or Nero Burning Rom or Windows XP pro?? thanks again

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Split the audio as you like then we're you're burning set the track gap to 0.00 in Nero rather than the defaulf (which is 0.02 (2 seconds))

You can split the audio with nero, though I'd tend to use SoundForge as I'm used to doing it that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

aye, there's a handy way of splitting the tracks in sound forge. drop a marker at the start of every track, convert markers to regions, then save regions to files... (sorry about the description, its been a while since i tried anything similar)

then burn the seperate wave files in nero

Advertisement