Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Shattered universe

Options
  • 30-04-2004 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Ive been waiting since december 2002 for this game to come out and finally I got my mitts on it today, it was only 24:99 but dont let the price fool you, this is a gem of a game.

It reminds me of the old PS1 title Star trek invasion, basically your in fighters rather than the starships, the graphics are excellent and theres 19 missions to play through

All in all a worthy purchase

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭joshcork

Yea I heard the same thing <<Think it's one for Star Trek fans only tbh>>
    But saying that I'd still get the game if it was cheap invasion was a fun arcade game with lots of things blowing up its all good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by joshcork
    Yea I heard the same thing <<Think it's one for Star Trek fans only tbh>>
    But saying that I'd still get the game if it was cheap invasion was a fun arcade game with lots of things blowing up its all good :)

Star Trek fans that play cheesy, "arcade", cash cow licensed games...?

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

We got it in at work there recently. Looked like a good larf but Until its supported on an emu I darent touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

oh how i loved klingon academy. its slow capital ships, its huge controlable firing arcs, its horribly complex ship managment systems. and above all its extreme mobability. my findest memory is taking a minbari sharlin cruiser against a fleet of galaxy class and shadow destroyers and coming out on top.

• Advertisement
Advertisement