Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nerdy gaming things you've done...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I watched that on a stream from GameSpot this morning, Miyamoto-san is a legend! i was falling around laughing when he jumped out after the Zelda video with the master sword and hylian shield...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by rainbow kirby
    I just ordered this CD... just wondered has anyone else got anything similarly nerdy?

My credit card has been rejected...

Is the CD good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Originally posted by rainbow kirby
    I watched that on a stream from GameSpot this morning, Miyamoto-san is a legend! i was falling around laughing when he jumped out after the Zelda video with the master sword and hylian shield...

lol yeah he kept swinging the sword and they had some special effects noises for it. It was hilarious! Hes a legend

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    My credit card has been rejected...

Is the CD good?
    hasnt arrived yet. grrr...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Originally posted by L5
    I bought a subscription to gamespot complete so i could watch the nintendo E3 conferance last night. Not terribly nerdy though, because it kicked ass!
    isn't it the same one that eurogamer had a link to? free download like.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement