Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 307

Options
  • 30-04-2004 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi,

I was thinking of purchasing a Peugeot 307. Can anyone share their views and experience on the Peugeot 307. All pro's & con's welcome.

Thanks
    Chatterbox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Don't really know much about them but i do think they look very feminine. Kinda like the current corolla hatchback looks kinda girly - can't imagine too many guys buying the diesel van version like they were sold in their hundreds before, same goes for the 307.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭chatterbox

I agree Peugeot have turned very much style oriented, but the 1.4 HDI is very appealing to me as I do big miles and I am only 22 so the insurance is still fairly reasonable.

Advertisement