Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

bloody hondas...

Options
  • 30-04-2004 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Ive been searching high and low for god knows how long to find a nice tidy bodykit for my 2002 mark5 civic... No luck what so ever.

Ive come across about 3 kits in any search.. and they all look stupid!

Has anyone spotted any kits for a 2002 civic? if so please post an url.

Cheers

reD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Yamad Kuntya

you could find any kit that floats your boat and a body styling shop will do the rest ... fcautostyling are the nuts for this kinda miracle work .. check out website ... I have a few url's at work on pc(who wants to work at work when you can surf?) and will send them on next Weds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

nice one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

There's a bloke at work with a seriously kitted 2002 civivc..its also got the suppliers website addy all over it. will post it on Tues. Personally I think its a bit OTT but I'll leave that decision up to you...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Get a Type R replica kit............absolutely lovely, cant be that hard to find

i was quoted 3k for a typeR kit, and later 1.5k...

After a long thing i dont know if thats the kit for me, i want it to be origional in that sense :)

All thats needed outside (aside from the kit..)

side indicators - 50euro
    taillights - 270
    m3 wingmirrors - 250

and maybe a slight window tint, just a little....

window tinting - 250

its been lowered 60mm, and i have 18'' ikons on her atm! :)

Just need that perfect kit!! Im looking for a bmw/merc elegance to it. I dont want a snowplow :)

I need sites lads!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

its american but it might give you some ideas
    http://www.handa-accessories.com/civext01.html

It most definitly did help out!

I was looking for a rough price for alot of the stuff that i spotted in that website for example...

http://www.handa-accessories.com/civic/civrear01.jpg

The gold trims on the outside, i want them in silver (just the boot part above the licence plate)

and lets not forget the fog lights for the front of the car... MAN, that site is great!

its a Honda dream really :)

It just has shoddy kits tho :p Great accesories tho :)

Thanks, keep em comin'

reD.

http://www.handa-accessories.com/civic/civicsicarbon.jpg

im going to cry... just wait till i get started on the interior... its alllllllll coming together now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭$lash

go for the type-r replica kit .. its the best off any of the kits I have seen for the mk5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

try www.jspeed.net ,Irish site that have links for everything honda

post pics when you get it done ,

Fionn

Well, i have one or two pics of her up as it is...

Here they are!

Ill fill you chaps in as its being worked...

Wait till you see what im workin on atm... Im making BMW angel eyes for it atm... and its looking VERY very pritty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,090 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Looks nice so far, good job. The more I see the new Civics, the more I like them. Curious to see what the angel eyes will look like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Buy a Supra..:cool: , then you wont need a bodykit.

Originally posted by Kersh
    Buy a Supra..:cool: , then you wont need a bodykit.

haha, along with all my other dream cars that is most definitly up there. If i had a supra, id no sweet f all to it! except wheels ;p

But at the ripe age of 20 i dont think thats an option!

bennyx, ive had it for about 4 months now, and i treat it like a god! I know its weird, but i dont drive it that much, i have access to a van which i use to drive around. The civic is more of a hobbie car - i get that from my dad :/

Ill start to drive it more when its ready to be driven and im happy with how it looks. Dont get me wrong, i love the way it looks now.. i just want it to be perfect and to show that i put work into it... not that i threw on a random body kit and wheels or what not.

I got those wheels becasue i just love them and they suit the car the way i want it to.. i know loads of people have them in 17'', but i dont care, they are the wheels for the car and thats that! :)

Just waiting for it to be right, then ill be showing it off loads! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mythago

Wait till you see what im workin on atm... Im making BMW angel eyes for it atm... and its looking VERY very pritty

Have a look on http://www.e36coupe.com there are links on there somewhere about making angels for E36 fogs may be of help, they're also sellin LED rings but doubt they'll fit the Civic

Advertisement