Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jem on Region 1 DVD

• 30-04-2004 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭

Truly Truly Truly Outrageous Jem season 1+2 box set is out on Region 1 DVD

Jem DVD set

Still not the full series, but hey, at least it's being released :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

god i hated that show, give me MASK anyday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Had totally forgotten about this cartoon.
    It wasn't bad, but I'm not going to buy it on dvd.

Region 1 seems to be way ahead of us again.
    They have the first series of G.I. Joe too.

Also the final installment of Transformers Gen.1 has been released. It's a 3 disc boxset which comprises of Season 3 Part 2 and Season 4.

Over here Season 2 Part 2 was just released. Which is on it's way to me in the post. :D

So the Transformers Gen 1 Dvd timeline goes like this

Complete Season 1
    Season 2 Part 1
    Series 2 Part 2
    The Movie
    Season 3 Part 1
    Season 3 Part 2 / Season 4

On R1 you could buy Season 1 (3) and 2 (4) split up into volumes. Over here only Season 1 is split into volumes (3).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oh dead god no!

Please, someone get me a carniverous earwig so I can insert it into my brain in an attempt to eat out the memories of this horror!

Advertisement