Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESAt Weekend offer for Phone and Flat Rate Internet Combined

• 30-04-2004 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

If you register today tomorow or sunday online Here and especially http://www.iol.ie/bundles/any_adv_plus.htm

Its €49.99 on top of your line rental for

a)180 Hours Flat Rate Internet Acces per month and
    b) Unlimited land line calls day or night within Ireland subject to no call being over an hour long. (Hang up after 59 mins and ring back in other words) NOT MOBILES
    c) A Free DECT phone for signing up.

Not bad, Eircom does not do all you can eat call packages.

M

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Maybe so, but then again at least eircom doesn't make wild offers of services that it cannot sustain in the long term either. I can see the rules of this regarding unlimited land line calls being changed after a few months when esat realise people are staying on too long, just like the infamous (and which quickly became very limited) "no limits" internet service they were offering a few years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭patrickmooney

I think a few years has past since those days of those nolimits disconnections. It's a toally different market out there with new products and rules in place. I've had that advantage plus since it came out and I havn't seen the rules change. We use the phone all the time during the day and find it saves us a small fortune.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Does the offer include calls to landlines in Northern Ireland?

[btw, I'm still using the infamous No Limits] :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭patrickmooney

Yep, local calls are calls made to any of the 32 counties. I've moved to IOL BB, but my nolimits connection still works. I tend to use it only as a backup incase BB is down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Once bitten, twice shy. Esat will always remain a second rate firm to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

How much is the bundle of Esat BT Advantage Plus & IOL Broadband? It says Bundle up & SAVE, so how much do I save altogether from this bundle?

Cheers.

Advertisement