Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stop This Man!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

To be fair to Mr Bangle the Z4 is so much better looking than the Z3 its not funny.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭bop1977

why stop ther only designer who wants his cars to stand out form all the other boring boxes on the road ?

Originally posted by bop1977
    why stop ther only designer who wants his cars to stand out form all the other boring boxes on the road ?

Because of those 'eyebrows' on the 5 and 7 series????

and the merc E and S class are works of art i suppose?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

and the merc E and S class are works of art i suppose?

nope but they are way better looking than their predecessors

• Advertisement

does any one think this petition will really work as BMW are really only going to listen to their paying customers views on their cars designs.

ppl have different opinions of the new designs but unless BMW's orders stop coming in i cant see them firing Chris Bangle and i cant see BMW buyers changing to boring and ugly looking mercs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

does any one think this petition will really work as BMW are really only going to listen to their paying customers views on their cars designs.

ppl have different opinions of the new designs but unless BMW's orders stop coming in i cant see them firing Chris Bangle and i cant see BMW buyers changing to boring and ugly looking mercs.

you're dead right there. big companies only listen to the sound of the bottom line... if they build it and "no one comes" so to speak. they are dead in the water and so is the designer.

Head designers have a fairly limited shelf-life anyway, they seem to be quite a wandering lot...Im sure he'll be off of his own accord soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Hes already been moved 'upstairs'. The guy who replaced him is no better unfortunately. Anyway - BMW chiefs ordered revisions to the 7 series less than a year after it was launched, as most motoring critics panned the new designs.

And as I mentioned on a previous thread, the new BMW's look more like other manufacturers models for the first time ever - they are no longer distinguishable as BMW'. FFS - the new 1 series is a complete copy of the alfa 146, and the 5 series looks like a Pegueot 406... albeit an expensive one.

Advertisement