Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life, death and the something in the middle.

Options
  • 30-04-2004 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭

I have noticed that a lot of these threads have been about death, dying and I was never one to go against a trend (I've got the legwarmers to prove it), so....
    Whats the one thing that once you've done it, you can say dude, take me now, I'm ready to die?

Me, I REALLY wanna see Dawn of the Dead.
    And win the Nobel Prize, but achievable goals are so much more...achievable.

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

For me right now, it's a toss-up between earning paratrooper jump wings and having a family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I want to play the engineer in a production of miss saigon

And have a room in my house with swords on every wall

other than that, i have no goals

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

At this very moment, the one goal after which i could die happy would be to go up to my sisters room, grab her phone, stop it beeping and throw it as far as i can off the balcony. Then, and ONLY then, could i die happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

get my book published and make my movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

be sure im not surprised. tis terrible if u die with ur mouth open.

and then general as before mentioned and other cant be bother to mention it stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Have the happiest day of my life. Then there's nothing left to live for :) Makes sense really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

win the worlds irish dance championships.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

i wish to continue to lead a happy life before i die

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

I want to pilot an Evangelion unit. That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Have the happiest day of my life. Then there's nothing left to live for :) Makes sense really

But the whole fun of having the happiest day of your life is reminising (don't think I spelled that right) about it. No fun...oh I'm so happy, damn, midnight.....dead.

Kinda would put a dampner on the whole day for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Not that it's not a good idea. :D

Advertisement