Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Arts in UCD

Options
  • 30-04-2004 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

so i know theres a good few people in UCD on here but i was just wondering if theres any doing first year arts?

if so what subjects are ya doing and hows the exams goin?

im doing english, history and psychology.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

right...........so...........em.........that'd just be me then.

.....................i'll get me coat!:dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

im doing irish archaeology and psychology

i think most people are probably studying now. well i know i should be

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Ye we are all studying real hard right now we dont have time for Boards.ie......oh wait;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

i'm in arts +science (yes both)

i'm doing B.A. Computers. so this year its geography, economics and computers. I think its good cause it like computers but no maths and sciencey bits. and always had an interest in geography. and economics is just a filler for this year cause I can drop it next year.

exams are goin ok, economics is mcq (but I hate the subject), computers is grand, if you do practicals well you can get up to 25 % of end of year grade. geography part 1 went ok and i'm hopin part 2 willk be good.

If anyone doin geo part 2 I got a good tip.

now my only worry is at the end of the day who's going to employ someone who geo and computers but its what i like so i'm happy for now :)

good look in exam folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭briano

Superman, I know its a way aways off if you are only doing 1st arts now, but cranfield university in england do a year long MSc course in Geographical Information Management.

Geography and Computers is exactly what they are looking for. GIM and GIS would be pretty interesting to get into as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Aww big up the helpful people on here! :D

Advertisement