Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you send an MMS to a v525 using the internet/email?

Options
  • 01-05-2004 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭

Does anybody know how/if you can send an MMS to a Vodafone LIVE! phone using e-mail? I want to send pictures and a few mp3s to my phone from my computer. I sent an MMS from my phone to my PC e-mail address ok, but when I tried to reply to the address that came up, it failed. Anyone know how to get around this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 weebrat

I don't think Vodafone take incoming messages to 3538********@mms.vodafone.ie if that's what you're looking for.

O2 do take incoming messages to 3538********@mms.o2.ie, although they end up in your webmail account not as an MMS message.

Don't know about Meteor.

So, does Vodafone Live not have a MMS website that you can compose messages from and upload pictures?

Or, I find easier to upload the pictures, etc to my homepage and download them over WAP from that - type in the URLs on your phone or create yourself a little WML page with links you can click on. You don't get charged for an MMS that way.

Advertisement