Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leeds can go down this weekend

• 01-05-2004 12:04pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If Man City win and Leeds lose they will go down.

"Dirty old Leeds" as they use to say in the old days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i personally hope that leeds can pull it off a miricle is needed, ;like a second miricle of knock!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Same applies to Wolves...City win/Wolves loose. Or it may be worse perhapes City only need to draw...?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Cant wait, ill love it if Leeds go down today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Would like to see Wolves stay up and leeds go down. So how does that happen then ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

Originally posted by Thanx 4 The Fish
    Would like to see Wolves stay up and leeds go down. So how does that happen then ???
    a second miricle of knock!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Newcastle havn't got a good record without Woodgate but City have only won 3 home games all season, tough one to call. I can't see Leeds getting anything from Bolton tomorrow though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Leeds deserve to go down after what they did to us 9 years ago. Tony Yeboah dive cost us a place in the Premiership. It'll be justice - we go up they go down. Hope they stay down in the Coca Cola League for a long time

Kick It Off
    Throw It In
    Have A Little Scrimmage
    Keep It Low
    Splendid Rush
    Bravo Win Or Die
    On The Ball City
    Never Mind The Danger
    Steady On, Nows Your Chance
    Hurrah We Score
    City, City, City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

it would be best if they did go down this season and have a total re-build of the team.. but then again - it could lead to the demise of the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

Not looking good for them is it?
    I'd love to see them stay up. I don't like them much but they're good for the league imo

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Who I would like to see go down...

Leeds
    Man City
    An Other.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I reckon Bolton to win 2-1...KO at 2 pm

Mike.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

1438: RED CARD - Mark Viduka
    Two minutes after being booked for squaring up to Thome, the Australian receives his second yellow card for elbowing Bruno N'Gotty and is sent off. Nicky Hunt is booked in the ensuing dispute.

1434: Henrik Pedersen's angled close-range header lands on the roof of the Leeds net.

1431: GOAL Bolton 0-1 Leeds
    Viduka puts the ball high to Jussi Jaaskelainen's right.
    lol, 2 red cards in the space of a few games during a relegation run in... Viduka sure knows when to get em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Going......going......gone. Leeds are relegated YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Barring two 20-0 victories and city losing both their games)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

adios Leeds, justice is done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭qwertyup

Funny that on the day Leeds are relegated (in all but an official sense), O'Leary's Villa are pushing hard for the final Champion's League position.

Advertisement