Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magazines

• 02-05-2004 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

What wrestling magazines do you guys buy and prefer and why?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Powerslam and total wrestling

both give in depth coverage of wrestling, not just wwe

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Second that. Total is IMO better. I dont agree withl everything Bill Apter says but he is as knowledgeable as anyone, and when he makes a good point. Its a really good point.

I get Total all the time, I only get power slam when I wanna read a perticular article in it (Which is quite often). I do buy Smackdown and RAW aswell, just for thge Mark value. Still nice to act like a mark from time to time and ignore the Vince Russo orientated verbal bashing.

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

i only have one small problem with total though and that is that they sometimes talk like wrestling is real.Such as the article with randy orton's father"hhh is ruining my son".
    Powerslam is not as orienated towards realism and for me that is why i think its better

Advertisement