Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 5140

Options
  • 02-05-2004 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Dunno if anyone here will be able to give me any help, but I'm really need a knew phone but I can't find out when it's gonna be out.

It say's its gonna be released in the second quarter of '04, but lets face it, that could be any time. I've noticed that expansys have listed a price with it here which kinda suggests to me that it'll be out soon but I could be wrong. Anyone got any experience with this?

Alternatively could someone suggest an alternative to this phone. I picked this one cause it can stand up to abuse (i've noticed that alcohol and phones don't really mix). The camera was also an attraction.

P.S Here's a link to the phone is case anyones interested
    Nokia 5140

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The phone wont be launched here until Push 2 Talk services have been finalised. I saw somewhere that it will be out in the summer here.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

Thanks for the reply jesus, although I'll probably just get it off the net anyway.:D

Advertisement