Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlocking Samsung a800

Options
  • 02-05-2004 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hey all,

am having some problems unlocking the a samsung A800, am doing the following:
    remove sim and turn on phone...type in *2767*637# sticking in new sim and turning it on and am getting a phone lock error...
    anyone got any ideas what else i could try for this..dont have a cable either!
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 henough

where is the best place online to get the cable and software needed for unlocking this phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

you'll have a hard time finding support for that phone in irish web sites, seeing as it wasn't released here... I got one sim free from a site in the UK, I screwed up the software on it after a few days though and this site helped me out a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

hey found this also it might help yahere

Advertisement