Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brilliant game spoofs.

Options
  • 02-05-2004 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

www.mega64.com

This will actually be a full retail dvd but you can watch four of the trailers here. The Shenmue one is my personal favourite. I'm not sure if the dvd is actually going to be available outside of America but if it's not I plan to import it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

These are feckin hilarious :D well worth the big download, seriously thinking of getting the dvd some of this stuff is inspired!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

"THIS IS ME TIME ALRIGHT, THIS IS POQUE O CLOCK GOT IT"

Brilliant :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'd love to see Grandpa Theft Auto. A concept pic was done on Somethingawful.com.

It's actually a cool idea. Rob wheelchairs off other old folks, beat them up and steal their pills, joyride down the corridors of the nursing home...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Originally posted by Sarky
    I'd love to see Grandpa Theft Auto. A concept pic was done on Somethingawful.com.

It's actually a cool idea. Rob wheelchairs off other old folks, beat them up and steal their pills, joyride down the corridors of the nursing home...

This is the funniest thing I've heard in a while, and had me laughing out loud and regretting the fact that I haven't really been paying as much attention to my SA account as I should ever since I got it.

Gonna take a look see and the downloads though as they sound good to. Thanks for the linkage.

Edit: Just watched the Shenmue one, and yea, well worth downloading. I haven't even played the game, but I still found it hilarious. I especially liked the end, where B starts flashing up on screen like mad, and he gets a smack of a football :)

Advertisement