Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 3, Episode 24: Zero Hour

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by User45701
    It cant be B.
    B wouldent explain how the enterprise traveled back in time it would only explain why WW2 is different

Yes but the problem with A is your all assuming that Enterprise did travel back in time

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

it couldnt have traveled back in time or else the watership would also be traped there with there advanced tech the seasion will be over soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

<<<< USE SPOILER TAGS >>>>

why it was on yesterday dmt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by shinzon
    Yes but the problem with A is your all assuming that Enterprise did travel back in time
    Like shin my first thought wasn't "oh they've travelled back in time", it was "end of Planet of the Apes (book & crappy remake) ripoff". Assuming this to be possible, there's precedent for the "world you knew vanishes but you're still there" thing in the Harlan Ellison-written TOS episode with Joan Collins ("City On The Edge Of Forever"?)
    edit: And in First Contact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

The whole WWII thing reminds me far too much of Quantum Leap. Maybe that's going to be the big shock in the next series - you are actually watching QL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Al says that Ziggy calculates a 62% probability of Hokey Quantum Leapyness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

Originally posted by mr_angry
    The whole WWII thing reminds me far too much of Quantum Leap. Maybe that's going to be the big shock in the next series - you are actually watching QL!

Glad someone mentioned this! As it reminded me that while I was watching the WW2 stuff I was ssssooooo expecting Archer to look around and say "oh boy.." :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Some people still haven't seen it. If I recall, there's a repeat on Sunday....

sorry lads it was on already dont read the thread if you havent seen it but im not useing spoliers for something that most poeple have seen now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

spoiler tags are not required on threads related to episodes that have already aired on sky one

regards

data

p.s this thread will be merged with the other one and all spoiler tags removed when i get around to it

Get on msn!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Raoul Duke

If they didn't go back in time and are only in another timeline that would not explain the lack of scientific progress on Earth. The planes were World War II planes for example. If you're saying that the Nazis are still around in a hundred or so years time one thing for sure is that the planes would be a little better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Reol duke said what i was going to say.

Read my poast back up the page, there must have been 2 temperal incursions it is the only thing that makes sence

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FranDrastic

I may have missed an episode or something, but had we seen the red-eyed alien dude in enterprise before?

That's all I wanna know. Don't go spoiling anything for me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Round Cable

No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

he definitely looked farmiliar though....
    im thinking darth maul?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Round Cable

He looks a lot like a Reman from Star Trek Nemesis.

With some important differences such as red eyes etcs

Might be a remain different race or something but i douth it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

looked a bit like that race from Babylon 5. you know the slave race on that planet of the other aliens that looked like nepolian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

How very informative...
    He looks like that guy who was from that planet where there was other people on it and stuff like that... cmon you know who i mean, right?! hehehe.

Thanks for the info folks.

My da and I were having a bit of a discussion about it and we were wondering if he'd been around before. As I said, we'd missed a couple of episodes, so we weren't sure.....

Good to see there's another series to look forward to....

Something just occurred to me.

it would be cool if it was a member of the sixth Zindi race - the avians. That'd kind of loop things up. I doubt it is, though. there was an Avian Skull in an earlier episode and it was big, man, real big!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

So here is the real question

The Germans during World War 2 kinda frowned on people who were different. There were certain people from their own plannet they wouldnt let into their country let alone their army. So how dd this freaky alien get in to the german army.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Originally posted by fcddunne
    So here is the real question... how dd this freaky alien get in to the german army.

Mit cunningk und uber-skillz!

Originally posted by fcddunne
    So here is the real question

The Germans during World War 2 kinda frowned on people who were different. There were certain people from their own plannet they wouldnt let into their country let alone their army. So how dd this freaky alien get in to the german army.

Well its pritty clear for all to see that he isnt a jew or part of the other 50% of the planet the nazis didnt like.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

It's fúcking retard is what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Steven999

maybe the alien or aliens gave the third reich technology and now they are well known and have a high place in the SS.Maybe Hitler thinks they are the true original Aryans or something.But come on they have advanced technology it wouldn't be a personal cloaking device I think but they could of drugged the entire population to see them as human .Tall ,blonde ,healthy master humans that is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

that guy couldent have been a avian, the avians where birds,
    They where the reptiallian "brothers"
    I cant wait for next season.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by User45701
    that guy couldent have been a avian, the avians where birds,
    They where the reptiallian "brothers"
    I cant wait for next season.

Das ist korrekt, mein herr.

One thing's for sure.... somethings gone funny with those darned timelines again. Dagnammit!

Advertisement