Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 3, Episode 24: Zero Hour

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

All Hail the rise of the Terran Empire.
    May Emperor Tiberius one day rule an antire galaxy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Originally posted by User45701
    All Hail the rise of the Terran Empire.
    May Emperor Tiberius one day rule an antire galaxy.

Would you shut the **** up about the alternate universe do you not relies ds9 totally destroyed the Idea behind the "bad federation" they turned the humans into freedom fighters fighing an evil empire ie THERE THE GOOD GUYS :rolleyes: fair enough theres alot more lesbians around

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Only reason they have to be freedom fighters is because they became weak, spock's fault!

Yes YEs Yes but for over a hundread years the mighty terran empire rulled trillions, as far as they know they conquerd everyone, probbley the romulans aswell but there was never any info on that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

That doesnt matter a damn they lost all there planets and became a slave race hardly a empire to be proud of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

all threads relating Zero Hour have been merged

regards

data

Originally posted by bizmark
    That doesnt matter a damn they lost all there planets and became a slave race hardly a empire to be proud of

Bah, Spock just got power that was all.
    If Emperor Tiberius had of had his way he would have probbley EXTERMINATED all non human/vulcan races. Meaning that the Terran Empire would always be domimant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

I thought it was a good episode but i was really pissed off at the end, i thought it was one of the dumbest endings they couldve done, especially after such a good series. Anyone notice no one is talking about the xindi, spheres or anything like that now cos of this WW2 crap, seemed to me the writers wanted to completely kill that storyline straight away to get into the new on for the next series, absolutely crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Anyone notice no one is talking about the xindi, spheres or anything like that now cos of this WW2 crap, seemed to me the writers wanted to completely kill that storyline straight away to get into the new on for the next series, absolutely crap.

..or probably they weren't sure if the show would be renewed when they planned out the Xindi storyline so needed to wrap things up, but then when they were told they were getting a 4th season after all, tacked on this WW2 stuff to keep us watching into the new season (or that's the intention I'm sure).

Advertisement