Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Les Simpsons Forum Part Trois

Options
  • 03-05-2004 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

The Simpsons Forum
    Good evening your holy ones that is Devore, Cloud, Ecksor, Vexorg, tr1n1ty, Lucutus
    and Regi and anyone else whom of which are in charge.

I which to start a campaign to have forum totally dedicated to The Simpsons. I think this would be a great venture as the simpsons is bigger than the television section and deserves its own forum. Everyone knows its the best cartoon to ever grace our screens we even have a simpsons skin boards so i'd like to set the wheels in motion to get this approved so please please think about jeebus oops sorry Devore.

Ps . I feel that the premature closure of the thread previous to this one was a leetel unfair. I apologise straight away to Ecksor for re-opening the thread but i feel this would be a good idea, just take a look at the input in the television section: Thread "The Best Simpsons Quotes".

Pps. I am sorry for re-opening the discussion. I must state again I apologise for not including Ecksor in the first thread.

Ppps. I felt this was a good idea but i must complain about the way i have been treated about the way ecksor has prematurely closed the thread on two previous occasions and this has become a farce in mind.Please just give it a few days to run and please stop closing this thread prematurely. Is this a Democracy or a flamin communist site. Also i have added more names to the opening line but i am not sure whether that'll be enough for Monsieur Ecksor, I could add "Sinecure" to the list or maybe i could include every other single user on boards.

Best Regards

Willem
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

No.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement