Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for dave

Options
  • 03-05-2004 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

hola persons does anyone remember dave hoey from session one 2000? he was the guy i was with? anyway i'm leaving ireland really soon and i'm dying to track him down before i go, cause i haven't seen him in years. if anyone knows where i might find him, or who might know, please email me adreamobscene@hotmail.com cause i doubt i will check this boards thingy very often.

if you are some newbie and don't know who i am or what i'm talking about, go back and play with your leggos, yo.

love serena xox

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Last I heard he moved to New Zealand.

Sorry Serena! Hi by the way. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 serena golden

Yeah, I know, and then he was back in Ireland, and I saw him, but that was like two years ago, and I don't know where he is now. *sigh*

Hey podge, how's it going anyway?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

He came back? Oh I didn't know. Tried e-mailing him years back but the e-mail address he gave for the class list never worked for me.

I'm grand anyhow. What are you upto? College you said? Trinity? What year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 serena golden

Ha, Trinity. No, I'm in American College Dublin, only because they cut me a deal on the tuition. Do you realise how much TCD or UCD cost for an American? Yeah. Anyway, I'm technically in my first year of psychology here, but it's a little funny since it's actually the end of my second year in college, and I don't plan to major in Psychology. Oh, well. Going InterRailing for a month, leaving Friday, then moving to Texas in August and going to school there for a while, then once I feel like it, maybe a good school like Reed, Berkeley or Prescott. We'll see.

"Her name is Yoshimi
    She's a black belt in Karate
    Working for the city
    She has to discipline her body"

Serena xox

Advertisement