Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pints in the Well

Options
  • 03-05-2004 3:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Be in the Franciscan Well (across the river from the Gate cinema and down the quay to your left) beer garden at about 5pm today. For those of you that don't know me, I'm the large gentleman with big hair (fair) and the ugliest foxy beard you ever saw in your life. Honest to god, you can't miss me. Just walk up and say 'hi', but bear in mind that the later you arrive, the more drunk and obnoxious I'll be...

Bring girls so I can embarrass myself still further.

adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I'd go... I really would! If I wasn't just back from a mammoth trip around Kerry and completely knackered. Hope you're currently enjoying your beers & making a fool of yourself in front of several girls (feck, drink, arse)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Not a bad evening, but I think I should've gone home at about 9-10pm. ;)

I'll be living in town soon, so no doubt there'll be more nights...

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

I'm the large gentleman with big hair (fair) and the ugliest foxy beard you ever saw in your life

Ah feck! I think i know you now - seen you around the city alright. I'll be sure to start a fight the next time i see you...:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

BTW - i mentioned you looking for a car with a mechanic mate of mine and he thinks there might be one coming in in a week or two that would suit your specs - i'll let you know as soon as i hear anything...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Nice one DD, much appreciated.

adam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement