Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone here play LieroXtreme online?

Options
  • 03-05-2004 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭

I think it'd be cool to have an Irish LieroXtreme clan/ have an Irish-only tournament etc.

If your interested please post.

For those of you who don't know, Liero is an amazing freeware game(think worms combined with quake) and LieroXtreme is an updated clone of Liero that lets you have up to 8 players and play across LANs and online.

Download it here: http://lieroxtreme.thegaminguniverse.com/ , it's not much fun on your own but get a friend over or play online and you'll be having a blast in no time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Sounds similar to Gunbound had fun with that for awhile. Gave up cause i was playing too much. Very addictive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

^wtf the site's all in japanese and when i clicked download it was 98mb(56k connection). It looks kinda similar but not really, you should try LieroXtreme, it's only about 1mb download(10mb if you want all the levels, mods etc.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Ya I cant remember the address for the english site.
    was 98mb(56k connection).

Meh im on bb here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Did you download it? If you want we could have a game online(along with anyone else here who wants to play) tomorrow at about 9pm? I'd be better if you hosted though, with a bb host you hardly get any lag.

Advertisement