Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaming internet cafes

Options
  • 03-05-2004 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

or should i really say "describe your ideal gaming internet cafe" thing is, i've been asked for information about internet cafes since my friends who own one non games orientated cafe already want to make their new one more attractive to gamers. if it had anything to do with me, it would consist of some decent machines with only counter strike installed, decent internet connection and a coffee machine. but since thats not gonna fly anymore with more regular people, and im stunned.

whats your ideal gaming internet cafe?

adnans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

only counter strike installed

Well thatd be your killer right there.

If it was me ide make sure to have a nice selection of RTS games aswell as all the usual FPS's. RTS games usually take alot of time to play and thus means people stay longer. And the latest MMORPG might be a good idea. I know several people here in Cork who clocked up alot of hours playing EVE from a Net Cafe.

Apart from games good machines are a must. Might aswell spend the money on really nice rigs now than have to upgrade later. If its wholey games orientated internet connection isnt as important(from my experience anyway) most of teh gaming done in Net Cafes in over LAN not on the net. Still youll need something decent.

Advertisement