Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UT2004 10.99 (but only for a little while)

Options
  • 03-05-2004 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

I was in work today, some kid came up to buy UT2004, waving a fifty euro note. scans at 10.99. hmmmmm... manager checks this. tells me to sell this for 10.99. reprices every copy in the shop to 10.99. Bout 5 hrs later, told to pull all copies off the shelves...
    Moral: you could have had UT2004 for really cheap in GAME Tallaght this afternoon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

can u ask him to do this in cambridge during the week and pm when they are cheers :D:D:D

damn my choice of university DAMN DAMN

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I would have bought a sh!t load of them then and there and sold them on. But maybe that's just me...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

i Heard about on Saturday in Blanch, i went in and sure enough they were that price. So I went in on Sunday and baught 4 copies of it for the 11 quid for me and all my mates.

I even asked the guy on the counter if it was right, if they were supoed to put the prices on ut2k3 ( whitch i picked up in PC workd for 4 yoyos the week before ) and he said that it was the right price. He also told me that all the people buying it were buying 2 and 3 copies at a time. It could be right up at the top of the irish game charts now at this stage if a lot of people got it. It just goes to show that more people would buy more games if they were more reasonably priced.

But it is a great game all the same, much better than 2k3!

Advertisement