Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Urban myth from our childhood

• 03-05-2004 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭

Anyone remember hearing the following story when they were young?

I did and it scared the sh*t out of me

I think I first heard it in 1980.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Young boy makes his first communion and is taken to Tramore for the day by his parents. While there he goes into a public toilet while his mother waits outside for him. Unfortunately he is attacked by punks and has his penis cut off by them. He then bleeds to death.

other variations:
    1 it was Dublin not Tramore
    2 the "punks" made him eat his penis (some say they wrapped it in tissue and shoved it in his mouth) :rolleyes:

was it true I wonder?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Heard the same story in the around 1975 but the location was the public toilets on Sundrive Road just at the side of Ceannt Park (I'm sure they're not there anymore)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭pete

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
    Anyone remember hearing the following story when they were young?

I did and it scared the sh*t out of me

I think I first heard it in 1980.

Young boy makes his first communion and is taken to Tramore for the day by his parents. While there he goes into a public toilet while his mother waits outside for him. Unfortunately he is attacked by punks and has his penis cut off by them. He then bleeds to death.

other variations:
    1 it was Dublin not Tramore
    2 the "punks" made him eat his penis (some say they wrapped it in tissue and shoved it in his mouth) :rolleyes:

was it true I wonder?

Did you check this out on eirecore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

isnt that what happened to the kid at the start of Candyman???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Originally posted by pete
    Did you check this out on eirecore?

:D maybe I should

Advertisement