Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help 6510<<<<<<

Options
  • 03-05-2004 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a broken Nokia 6510, it's in perfect working order, except for the fact that the power button has fallen out. The power button is not able to be put back into the phone as it has to be soldered back on to the circut board. I was wondering if anyone infom me of the prices for repair???

I will be up-loading pics of the damage tomorrow so please cheack back.

I will only deal with professional reapair shops.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

In the Nokia repair centre in Limerick they charge €30 for a power button and soldering.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

im telling you get a soldiering iron and file the tip down till it has a nice small point and just put back on power button and hit off the points with hot iron it will more than likely solder back on with the heat,...have done it plenty of times with different phone and side volume buttons also....just give it a go.....soldering iron id say prob between 5 to 8 euro in DIY store......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

HA, No thanks, i will bring it to a repair shop.

Advertisement